Everyone wants beautiful and shiny hair, for which most of us usually end up with high-quality expensive hair care products, like shampoos, conditioners, serums and all. But, have we ever thought that the products we are using for our hair are actually good enough for them or not? The answer would be not all of them. Everyone wants beautiful and shiny hair, for which most of us usually end up with high-quality expensive hair care products, like shampoos, conditioners, serums and all. But, have we ever thought that the products we are using for our hair are actually good enough for them or not? The answer would be not all of them.
It completely depends on your hair type, scalp condition, environment, stress level, and your inner health. Obviously, most of the women always dream of having shiny hair, but it does not mean that your using products will definitely reach you to your goal.
No matter, whether you have long or short, curly or straight hair, all hair types require the necessary amount of care, except spending huge money on buying hair products, which may or may not deliver the desired results. So, instead, it is better to rely on natural hair care ingredients that ensure to work wonder for your hair.
In this blog, we have put together some of the effective natural hair care tips to gain shiny hair without even going out of your home.
Nutrition – Drink water and take healthy diet
To provide the essential nutrition to your hair, you require drinking a lot of water and eating a healthy diet as the daily routine, one of the natural hair care tips which we should not ignore in any way.
You must drink 8-10 glasses of water which works great in keeping your body hydrated. The water, being an essential component for your body, provides energy to the hair cells and helps them to grow. When your body is well hydrated, excess toxins in your body are easily flush out, which in turn, not only give a healthy glow to your skin but makes your hair healthy too. It also helps in preventing hair loss and breakage.
Another way to provide nutrition to your hair is to consume foods rich in Vitamin B and proteins, as it promotes long, soft and shiny hair. These include avocado, salmon, eggs, seafood, tofu, beans, lean beef, oats, Greek yogurt, peanuts etc.
Egg Hair Mask
Egg is also one of the wholesome ingredients which can be used as hair masks and conditioning. Being a rich source of protein, using egg hair mask is one of the best natural hair care tips to add instant shine to your hair. It helps in nourishing and enhancing hair strength. Additionally, it is the cheapest method to gain healthy and shiny hair, as eggs can easily be available in your fridge.
To prepare the hair mask:
- You need 1-2 eggs depending on your hair length, half cup of yogurt and 2-3 teaspoons of almond oil.
- Instead of yogurt, you can use 2-3 teaspoons of honey as well.
- Mix all ingredients well and apply the mixture in your scalp and all over the hair, massage gently and leave it for 30-45 minutes.
- Now, rinse it off and wash your hair using a shampoo with cold water.
Never use hot water as it may clog the mixture on your hair and use this hair mask once a week.
Not many of us are aware of the incredible properties of castor oil in promoting thick hair growth. It works by retaining the moisture and sealing it into the hair. It contains high protein content that helps in filling the damaged keratin in the hair, leaving them smooth, shiny and less likely to be frizz.
The castor oil can be combined with coconut oil to make a more effective solution to get shiny hair. To gain the benefits of this mixture, follow these steps.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a 1 tablespoon of castor oil.
- Massage this oil mixture gently in your scalp, which as a result promotes hair growth and minimizes hair split-ends problem. You require applying this mixture on dry hair before going to bed.
- Once done with oiling, cover your hair with warm cloth all around the head.
- Wash your hair with shampoo in the next morning and allow them to dry naturally.
Use this method 2 times a week, every time you will notice an improvement in your hair’s softness, and shine, and will surely be satisfied greatly with such natural hair care tips for glowing hair.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar works excellently in removing the build-up of dirt, pollutants and hair products from your scalp, thus, leave your hair soft and shiny. Also, it can be the best remedy to treat dandruff or your frizzy hair.
To make a rinsing mixture:
- Take one part of apple cider vinegar and one part of water.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp after washing your hair with shampoo.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
- Remember, this method should only be used once a month, as more than one time can dry out your hair.
Another way of using apple cedar vinegar for your hair is to mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. After shampooing your hair, apply this mixture on the scalp, leave it for a few minutes and rinse it off with cold water. To get beautiful and shiny hair, apply this method once a week.
Avocado Hair Mask
Being rich in fatty oils and Vitamin A, B and E, avocados are also greatly recommended as the natural hair care tips to treat dry and dull hair. Avocado is an excellent source of hair nourishing nutrients, which makes your hair smooth with a shiny look.
To make an avocado hair mask, follow these steps.
- Mash 1-2 ripe avocados (take two if you have long hair) and take 2 tablespoons of olive oil, mix both ingredients well.
- Start applying this mixture from the roots of your hair and move towards the tips.
- Now, massage your scalp gently with circular moves so that all nutrients of the mixture can easily get absorbed into your scalp.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off with shampoo.
Another avocado hair mask is:
- Take one mashed avocado, one ripe banana and a few drops of almond oil. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply this mixture into the scalp and all over the hair and massage it gently.
- Keep it for 30 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- Now, wash your hair with shampoo.
Both natural remedies for shiny hair can be used once a week, make sure to use one remedy in a week.
There are multiple natural hair care methods to achieve shiny hair, where all of them require proper care of your hair along with using any of the methods for a certain time. Using any method once and expecting the awesome result immediately is not good at all. You will get the desired results gradually and to maintain the healthy and shiny hair, go with your method on a regular basis.
Now, you have easy to follow natural hair care tips for shiny hair, so what are you waiting for? Start with any method and go out with flawless and lustrous hair.