Getting the Perfect Eye Makeup is a dream for many women. Whether you need dramatic eyes or a subtle, classy smoky eye, Applying Eyeshadow in the correct way is a must. There are women who wonder how to do Eye Makeup in absolutely professional way at home. Well, it takes learning and mastering little tips of Eye Makeup and loads of practice regarding blending the eye shadow properly to get the Perfect Eye Makeup. Here are some easy eye shadow tips that would help you to master how to apply eyeshadow.
Things you will need for applying eyeshadow
- Eye primer
- Eye shadows
- Flat eye shadow brush
- Fluffy eye shadow blending brush
How to proceed
- Just like you need to apply a base on the face before starting the facial makeup, prepping the eyes with moisturizer and eye primer is very important before applying eye makeup. Clean the area around the eyes, moisturize them to even out fine lines and then put on some eye primer so that the makeup stays on for long and the colours come out really well while providing a flawless and seamless finish.
- The next rule of applying eye makeup is to know what colours or shades are preserved for which areas of the eyes. The matte colours are generally kept for the crease while the eyelid and the brow bone get highlighted by the shimmery shades. Similarly, the lighter shades are meant for the center of the eyelids and the crease gets contoured by the dark shades to create the shadowy effect.
- Take a lighter shade of eyeshadow like nude or matte gold and apply it in a patting technique with a flat eyeshadow brush on the center of the eyelid. Start from the center and move towards the corners of the eyes.
- Next, take a darker shade like black, brown, dark grey, blue or purple and apply it on the creases to define the contour of the eyes. Move from the outer corner towards the center in a V motion.
- The greatest of all eyeshadow tipsis the art of blending the colors perfectly. This is something you master with experience. You will need a fluffy eye shadow brush to blend in the colours seamlessly until they start looking soft. Work on in a gentle wiper motion to achieve a smooth blend of both the colors. The crease should remain dark and the center light while achieving a seamless blend at the edges.
Do you love eyeshadows? If yes then, I hope you loved these tips about how to apply eyeshadow. Get more ideas from Pinterest.
Apart from these, if you know any easy and quick way to apply eyeshadow ? Please share them in the comments below.