Have you been to any wedding reception recently? Do you remember how much time you spent Applying Makeup? If the people invited at the reception need to look good then think how perfect the bride needs to look on that all important day. She has to have the perfect Bridal Makeup looks because not only is that day the most significant day of her life and all the attention is going to be focused on her but also the fact that the photo albums of her wedding will be revisited time and again and she will surely want to look her part in those photos. That is why we have provided a few Bridal Makeup Tips which might be useful on your special day.
A few basic steps to ensure perfect bridal makeup looks
1. Primer : – At first you must apply a thin coat of primer which will help smoothen the skin surface of your face and even out your skin tone. This helps to keep the applied Beauty Products last the whole day.
2. Use the concealer : – Use the concealer effectively to cover up any unwanted spots on your face such as dark circles or varicose veins or even tattoos. You will have to be taking photos of yourself all day long and under those circumstances you will want to have the area around your eyes concealed so that it is protected in all the heat and humidity.
3. Take care of the base : – You shall find this in any Wedding Makeup Tips and it is really very important to take care of the base. Use a bendable foundation to attain the perfect balance of colour and coverage. For a naturally finished effect use your fingertips to massage it over your face.
4. Add drama to your eyes : – The eyes of the bride must look dramatic. Go for unorthodox colours instead of the regular black. Apply the right colour of eyeliner and then top it off with the perfect amount of eyeshadow and mascara.
5. Drool-worthy lashes : – You might want to add false lashes on top of your natural lashes to get that dynamic look for your eyes.
6. Blush it out : – A blush which looks natural is always preferred over a heavy dramatic blush.
7. Highlighter and powder : – you will need your makeup to last the whole day and so apply a highlighter so that the glow in your face is restored. Then go for a finishing powder which ensures that your makeup stays strong all day long.
8. Pucker up : – Finally your luscious lips must be taken care of. Apply a lip liner and gloss preferably of nude colours.