* Eggs: a fantastic medium of protein and nutrients, eggs give you silky, Smooth Hair. Mix two eggs and apply it on your hair or mix it with any hair oil and apply. Remember to wash it only with cool water and mild Hair Wash. You get Silky Hair that shines.
* Mayo: my personal favorite, mayo tastes amazing with most of the food items. It is rich in amino acids and antioxidants that help you getting Smooth And Shiny Hair. Apply it on your hair and leave it for half an hour. Wash it off with a mild shampoo and you get great hair.
* Yogurt: yogurt acts like a natural conditioner for your hair. You apply it with hands or a brush. Make sure you cover all the hair strands. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off with a mild Hair Wash. It not only makes your hair smooth and shiny but is also great for removing dandruff and reducing infections.
* Beer: surprised? Don’t be. Beer can be a great Hair Nourisher. You need to apply it from the tip to the root of your hair. Massage it for two minutes and then wait for a few minutes till it seeps in. then wash it off with conditioner. You get smooth and strong hair. Beer also reduces split ends.
* Honey: you will actually find honey in a lot of hair and skin products. The reason is that honey has a number of hair nourishing properties. Just apply honey on your hair. You can do this by mixing honey with warm water on lemon juice. Spray the mixture on your hair. Keep it for five minutes and wash it off. This works as a conditioner to give you soft and smooth hair every time you sue it.
All these methods are easy, cost effective and have no side effects. Let your healthy hair be the reason of your happiness.