So from the next time do not think of scrubbing your face as it won’t help instead try to go for some other way outs to get rid of those little black devils! You might be thinking what are the other methods by which you can get rid of black heads? What if you get some natural, daily used materials from your kitchen to keep those black heads at bay, would not that be a great idea? Well then let us have a look at 5 steps which you need to follow to get rid of black heads.
* Love egg? Well then now all you have to do is that applying the egg white on your face to get rid of those black heads! First make sure your face is clean, then apply egg white all over your face & then put a tissue paper on that & press it gently. Apply second layer of egg white on the tissue paper & place yet another tissue paper on it. It may sound bit claustrophobic but you’ll have to do it if you want to get rid of black heads. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes& then take off the ‘mask’, wash your face thoroughly with water so that anything isn’t stuck to your face, pat it dry & lastly apply moisturizer without fail.
* ‘Honey saves money’; well in this case we can definitely say so as using honey as well as milk can save your money from being spent in some parlor to get rid off the blackheads! Prepare a mixture by adding few drops of honey & bit of milk & then heat it up for a while & then mix it again.
Once it cools down apply a thin layer on the area where there are black heads & then apply a thin slice of cotton & press it so that it sticks! Keep it for few minutes & then peel it off & wash it; pat your face dry & apply moisturizer
* What if we replace milk with cinnamon? Well it still could work wonders on blackheads if used together with honey. Honey is known for its anti – bacterial properties & cinnamon improves blood circulation which help your skin to glow! So, make a paste of cinnamon powder & honey & apply it on the affected area. Place a clean cotton gauze or cloth on it & pat it gently; leave it for a while & then rinse it off with water, pat it dry & don’t forget to moisturize your face!
* How about steam bath? Nice, isn’t it! How does steam bath helps? Well exposing your skin to the steam means that your skin pores get opened allowing the dirt to get out of those pores. So, take a steam bath for 10 – 15 minutes, rub your skin dry with towel & don’t forget to put moisturizer on it!
* Just go for a striper – well the easiest& affordable is that all you need to buy is the blackhead striper, it’s an adhesive cloth which you can stick in the blackhead area & pull it off after some time, though they don’t provide long term results!
These are some simple tips which you can follow to get rid of your blackheads in one week. So, follow them & see the result all by yourself!