* Mixture of white clay and salicylic acid along with an exfoliator acts as a great ingredient for removing blackheads. Creams with such compositions help in removing blackheads and keep your skin clean at the same time.
* There are face washes and creams that have charcoal as an ingredient. Now what is good about charcoal? Charcoal helps in removing the dirt and oil from your skin. It gets into the pores and helps in forcing out all the unwanted materials from your face. This helps in reducing black heads.
* You get scrubs that contain baking soda. This particular ingredient acts as an anti-oxidant and cleans your skin from within. The scrub successfully removes blackheads from your skin without causing any damage to the skin cells.
* Apart from creams, scrubs and face washes, you also get patches that can be used to remove blackheads especially from the nose region.
* You get different face powders that help in reducing blackheads. It basically acts as a scrub when you mix water to the powder and apply it on your face. After application, you need to slowly massage it on your face and put the pressure on the correct places so that the blackheads can be easily removed.
All these products are good because of the following reasons:
* They are completely natural and have no side effects.
* The products help you to get rid of blackheads in very simple ways.
* They don’t leave an after mark, pain or skin irritation.
* These products are pocket friendly and you don’t need to spend a fortune in the parlors trying to get the perfect skin.
You can try these products for a clearer and smoother skin.