You’re one of the many girls or woman who has always wanted to do her own makeup but the fear of blunder and chaos kept your hands tied up. So, sit back and learn everything you need to for that first makeup guide.
The first step to any makeup guide will start with your face.
* Wash your face with a mild face wash.
* You can even use a cleanser and toner to get rid of the impurities.
* Apply some moisturizer on your skin and massage it well.
* The next step is applying foundation. Choose a foundation that matches your skin tone. The easy way to understand that is by applying a small portion of it on your hand. If it blends in completely. Then that is your shade.
* Apply a small portion of it on your forehead, chins, cheeks and nose. Now with the help of your fingertips blend it in circular motion moving upwards.
* Wait for a few minutes for it to blend in.
* The next step is using a concealer. Use it under your eyes and with the help of a sponge merge it well. It will get rid of any tired signs or dark circles.
* Use a clean brush and apply translucent powder to your face.
The eye makeup is really crucial for your face. Follow these basic and easy steps.
* The first step is to apply a primer to your eyelids. This will keep your makeup intact. Wait for a few minutes.
* You need to have a few essentials here for your everyday natural look. A highlighter which will be a shade lighter than your skin tone, a contour shade that will be up to three shades darker than your skin tone, a matte shade that will be mid-tone and you need to have a black shade in matte.
* You also need a few brushes. Have a smudger, a small flat brush and also a medium-sized blending brush.
* Dip your brush in water and apply a light shade at the inward corner of your eye. Now use the mid-tone shade right above your crease. Blend it well.
* Your eyebrows need to stand out. So, apply a highlighter right under and over your brows. You need to blend it well.
* Never forget your lashes. You might want to add some volume. While applying your mascara place a spoon on your eyelid. This will prevent any smudge marks on your eyelids.
* Wait for the mascara to dry. Apply some powder to your lashes. And the apply your mascara again.
* Remember to always use clean brushes.
When you are doing your makeup you need to pay attention to your cheeks as well. They can’t look flustered.
* The right thing to do is apply a cream-based blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend it all the way to your temples.
* Apply a highlighter to the middle part of your cheekbones and blend it upwards.
* If you’re going for a powder-based blush then make sure you use a brush that is fluffy.
* Dab some blush on it and dust off the extra powder. Apply in a circular motion, moving upwards towards your temples.
The way you can make your face look more sensuous and sexy is by getting your lips done right.
* If your lips are chapped then make sure you dab it with a wet cloth first. Apply some lip balm and wait for it to be absorbed.
* Apply the same shade of lipstick and lipliner.
* Go ahead and apply the lipstick first and then use your lip liner to fill those areas that need it.
* To make your lips look bigger. Apply your lipstick and lipliner. Then use your white eyeshadow or even your highlighter with a brush. Then blend it well.
* To make the Cupid’s bow of your lip more prominent. Put a cross with your lipliner on the bow of your lips. Apply your lipstick and voilà.
* You can even apply some gloss or vaseline on the middle part of your lower and upper lip. After you’re done applying your lipstick.
Doesn’t matter if you’re a newbie to the makeup world. You need to remember these Personal Makeup Tutorials For Beginners to apply makeup and you too shall be a pro.