Lips can be cute, naughty and attractive. Lips can complete your look for the night. All you need is the right kind of Lipstick or Lip Liner. Many of you are not very cool with the idea of applying anything on your lips but believe me, they complete your make up. Painting your lips give you a different level of confidence and you look like you have undergone a complete makeover. Let us take a look at the various ways by which you can understand the importance of lipsticks and lip liners.
* They enhance your beauty: in earlier times, women used to use pomegranates to paint their lips. In recent times, women have over a thousand number of lipstick shades. Lipsticks and liners help to improve your beauty. When you talk to someone, automatically his or her sight goes towards your lips. With a bright shade on, you attract a number of people towards you.
* It hydrates your lips: many of us have a tendency of having dry lips. You go on licking your lips all day long. To avoid this, you can apply lipstick or liners on your lips. This keeps your lips hydrated all day long and also enhances your looks.
* UV rays protection: Nowadays, a lot of lipsticks and lip liners come with minerals and nutrients which are good for your lips. They help in protecting your lips from the harmful UV rays that in turn reduces the chances of getting skin cancer.
* Makes your lips appear fuller: there are many people who have small and tiny lips. You can actually use some lip make-up to make your lips look broader. Lip liner would perfectly do the work of widening your lips. This changes the overall look you carry somewhere.
* Helps to hide dark lips: for all the smokers out there, if you don’t like your darkened lips, use some lipstick or lip liner to hide them. There a few non-smokers as well who in general have dark lips. You just need to apply some lip make-up and you are ready to go.
* Works great with no other makeup: there are times when you don’t feel like putting any makeup on your face. Just apply some lipstick or lip liner and nothing else. See how you make a statement when you walk out in the crowd.
All this and a little confidence and you will rock every outfit and look you carry.