Since the ancient time, women are known for using makeup to look beautiful and also for disguising the actual age. Makeup is considered as an essential item for women to possess. In the earlier days, it is said that natural ingredients were used to do makeup but with the advancement of time and technology, there are many varieties of chemical makeup available.
It is a well-known fact that women are concerned about their look so they tend to try a different range of beauty product and makeup tips to make themselves look presentable and beautiful at gatherings or even at home. There is a lineup of makeup products available for the different age group. As people grow old they become conscious about a major problem i.e., wrinkles and fine lines and in order to prevent them, they use different anti aging creams.
A vast range of anti wrinkle creams are found in the market, who claims to give the best results but certain things, should be checked before buying a product. Products which contain the following elements are best in eliminating anti aging symptoms.
Important IssuesMany companies sell anti aging cream in departmental stores, drugstores, and the internet. The effectiveness of the product depends on the ingredient and how long it has to be used. So before buying the product, the ingredients should be checked. Some of the common ingredients, found in any good quality anti aging cream, are as follows:
* Retinol: It is the derivatives of vitamin A. It is the first antioxidant to be widely used in anti aging creams. Retinol and retinoid are scientifically proven to be the anti aging antidote. It helps in producing collagen and stimulate cell turnover in order to give a younger looking skin.
* Coenzyme Q10: This is another antioxidant, which is found in vitamin Q, helps in the foundation of younger looking skin. This helps in protecting the elastic tissue and collagen that shapes the skin.
* Vitamin C: Another strong antioxidant is vitamin C. It helps to protect the skin from harmful sun damage. Creams which contain vitamin C should be stored in a way to protect it from air or sunlight.
* Hydroxyl acids: Alpha, beta, and poly hydroxyl acids are exfoliates. They help to remove the upper layer of old, dead skin and helps the grown of new evenly pigmented skin.
* Peptides: It is widely found in the product which helps in healing wounds, stretch marks and recently it is used in anti aging creams.
* Tea extracts: Tea contains compounds with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Green tea extracts are commonly used in anti aging products.